Wednesday 10 December 2008

fennesz - black sea

on the turntable:

fennesz

black sea

TOUCH # TO:76


image: japanese forms


While I'm a bit disappointed with this release ( - I'll probably get to like it more after a few more listens - ) the new
Fennesz album is still one of the best discs I've invested in recently. I wouldn't recommend it as a starting point for those who are not aware of his recordings or haven't heard any of his stuff (-try Endless Summer or Venice-) but I'd say some of the tracks are up to his usual high standard; The Colour of Three and Saffron Revolution being, in my opinion, the standout tracks. You can get a full rundown on the album at the ever-reliable Boomkat site. (one2zero)


Buy Black Sea at: Boomkat / Touch

Download
Black Sea :
from Boomkat

No comments: