Sunday 8 March 2009

machinefabriek - ijspret


machinefabriek
ijspret
cdr - business card

machinefabriek

image: ©japanese forms

Well, it's back to business with one2zero -a blog which I've been running for at least four years but which, much to my dismay, I accidentally deleted in it's entirety the other week.
I've restarted with the recording that was featured in the last post of the previous version of this blog. Sorry, but I can't retrieve any of the posts that were once here but I've started an image bank (see sidebar) which will feature some of the artwork photographs that I had posted. Expect another new post soon.

A very nice collector's item indeed is this 3" CDR business card featuring Machinefabriek's latest release, IJspret. Available only in a limited edition of 100 so for anyone who wants to get hold of a copy, you'll have to be quick. Also available as a mp3 download from Boomkat.

Buy:
machinefabriek

Download:
Boomkat

No comments: