Sunday 8 November 2009

the vaselines - edinburgh


The Vaselines at the Picture House, Edinburgh 09 Oct. 2009

image © flickr widow

Another image from my occasional series featuring concert photographs, graphic artwork and anything to do with the world of music. This one is of another of those reformed bands from yesteryear, The Vaselines. Photo taken by Flickr Widow, when the band opened for Seattle grungemeisters Mudhoney, at the Picture House in Edinburgh last month. I would have loved to have seen the show as they're one of the few bands from a certain period in time that I never got the chance to see play. Excellent indie-pop band, I recommend their entire discography. As an introduction to their music, it would be worthwhile getting your hands on the recent reissue compilation, Enter The Vaselines on SubPop. one2zero

my space the vaselines wiki

No comments: